Applying cyclosporine ointment
Please contact your veterinarian if you are unsure how to administer your dog’s medication.
- There is 3.5 g of ointment in tube that can hold up to 10 g. This means you should always expect some air in the tube when you use this product.
- Unlike many other eye treatments, only a small amount of ointment – about the size of a small grain of rice (5 mm) – is needed for each application.
- Don’t roll the tube at the bottom to get the ointment out – it may split and cause wastage.
- Wear gloves during application
- Store the product at room temperature.
- Apply the product twice a day, ideally at 12 hourly intervals.
- Discard any unused product after 1 month.